I´m coming home tomorrow! I leave around 11:30am, go to Bogotá, try not to miss my flight despite very little time between both, head to Los Angeles, hang out there for a bit, and then fly home to Portland del alma mia. From there I will have to deside whether I want to sleep or eat, which could possibly be a difficult decision (my English has definitely gone downhill- I spelled it desision and then desicion and then finally remembered basic spelling).
I´ve been passing it super fine here, seeing friends from Chile, visiting Quito places that I missed, eating good food, and finally listening to music- I forgot my ipod charger and I had been mooching charges off of others, but during my travels it was tough to find chargers. Dad, the speaker was a lifesaver! Excellent gift. I´ll try to recap some of my travels and Ecuadorian experiences, as well as add some photos once I´m home, and after I´ve eaten a bagel, an apple, and had my fill of cheese.
Besos a todos y nos veremos prooooonto!
M
Friday, August 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
We can't wait! What kind of bagel?
WOOOOOOOOOO MANANA!!!!!!!
and obvio wild cheddar. or everything. but most likely wild cheddar.
Post a Comment