Beachfront greetings! After way too many long bus rides (including one that left at 3am and another that lasted 10 hours later on that night) I have returned from absolutely breathtakingly beautiful Quilotoa, Latacunga, Saquisili, and Chugchilan and am now in Puerto Lopez enjoying warmer weather and lots of fruit. I´ll be back in Quito on the 6th to visit a friend, finish up some touristy stuff and pick up my other stuff from Yanapuma, and then I am headed back home to the land of real coffee, delicious salads, and friends and family.
I am still not sick and definitely enjoying myself, and will return home with loads of stories. Much love and good luck to everyone home!
Monday, August 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
good luck to everyone at home? good luck?
hmm. mom and i had mojitos when we were waiting for dad to get home, they were delicious.
Post a Comment