Tuesday, July 29, 2008

nueve metros

I´m going...South. (rach, at least you got that one...maybe sara?)

From Mindo, home of millions of bird species and butterflies and A CLIFF TO JUMP OFF OF INTO A LAKE (i did it!) and beautiful hiking and no pizza for breakfast, we´re heading south to Quilotoa, home of a beautiful lake and tiny indigenous towns and bumpy transportation and patchwork quilt-like scenery on rolling hills. Called by some the best kept road trip secret in Ecuador, I am sufficiently stoked. The unfortunate thing is that almost all buses go from Quito, so I keep finding myself returning to Quito, when really I´d like to just truck on through. Asi es la vida.

love love to all
M

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great stuff, Michelle. Everybody misses you, though.

Pizza for breakfast? Ecuadorians aren't the only ones who find it strange...

Rachel Stoler said...

there's always room for more missy references.

Anonymous said...

Michelle!
I've been catching up with your blog and it's amazing to read all about your adventures.
I can't wait to see you again and hear about your stories in person though... and share some vagina lovin!
T.