Wednesday, July 23, 2008

feliz to the cump cump!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, RACH!!! It's weird to celebrate our birthday without Rachel, but I went out for a delicious outdoor breakfast (cafe cafe! fresh strawberry juice! homemade bread with guava jam! fruit salad with yogurt and granola! part of Alvaro's vegetable crêpe! sun! good friends!) and we talked this morning, so it makes it a bit easier to be miles, continents, and hours away.


The photos I have of me and Rach are all old (I still have long hair!) because it's been super poco tiempo that we've seen each other since I left for Chile! Nos toca tomar mas fotos cuando vuelva, hermanita...

In other birthday news, a very happy early birthday tomorrow to Uncle David! It's also Freddy's birthday on Thursday, and he's one of my favorite Tsa'chilas. Continuing the birthday saludos, happy early birthday to Christopher on Saturday, and Saturday is also Molly's 21st. I wish I could be there to celebrate with everyone.

love love love con amor y amour
M

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday to both of you! Far or near, you are always in our thoughts, especially on this day.

Rachel Stoler said...

woooooo 21!

we're drawing in shaving cream on our desks today at work and i'm really excited.

Unknown said...

feliz cumpleanos. one day late. i love reading about life near the ecuator. it sounds like you're having an amazing time! say hi to the alv for me. i can't wait to see you!